These local websites may be helpful to HR Professionals.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Plus
- NorthCoast 99
- State of Ohio
- Lake/Geauga Area SHRM Chapter
- Akron Area SHRM Chapter
- Medina Area SHRM Chapter
- Lorain Area SHRM Chapter
- Ashtabula Area SHRM Chapter
- Employers Resource Council (ERC)
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management
Cleveland IHRIM (International Association for Human Resource Information Management) is an affiliate of the national IHRIM organization. The Cleveland chapter of IHRIM is comprised of professionals in the areas of Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll and Human Resources Technology from around Northeast Ohio. Our members represent large and small companies, government and non-profit, public and private. We feature 4- 5 programs each year where members have an opportunity to explore and learn about new ideas and technologies in the area of Human Resources.
- Greater Cleveland Partnership
The Greater Cleveland Partnership is a membership association of companies in Northeast Ohio, with approximately 16,000 members.
These links will take you to various job boards.
- Cleveland.com Jobs
- Career Path Services
Classified ads from around the country.
General HR Websites
These sites are general Human Resource websites, and can provide you with fundamental information on the profession.
- The Society for Human Resource Management Home Page
- The Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
HRCI is the leading independent, internationally recognized certifying body for the HR profession. HRCI certifications require professionals to demonstrate their expertise in the core principles of HR practice and the application of those principles.
- Workforce Online
- SHRM Ohio State Council
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations Homepage